Through co-creation, collaboration, disruption, agility and value, we develop a relationship in which both sides work to reach an agreed-upon destination.
The aim of the partnership is to bring about a sustained behavioral and performance transformation and profoundly shift the quality of your and your team’s working and personal life, whilst maximizing your potential and generating sustainable value.
Some of the things I bring to the table
– over 30 years of global experience as an Executive and Team Coach working with CEOs, business owners and C-Suite executives and top talent in a significant number of the major global companies (including a number of Fortune 500), innovative companies operating in new ecosystems and dynamic family owned businesses, and living across North and South America, Europe and Asia Pacific
– an uncanny ability to listen empathically, engage in a robust conversation and dig deeper below the surface, to go beyond the obvious and get to the root of an issue
– the right balance between “support” and challenge”, continuously adjusting our working style so that it is productive and reaches the desired result
– the ability to fully integrate “who you are” and “what you do” in order to produce a real and sustainable transformation in your objectives and your results
– a rich global network that can bring significant value and diversity to the coaching process
– certifications in coaching and time tested tools
As a coach, I develop my activity in three specific areas
Executive Coach – where I work with CEOs, business owners and C-Suite executives
Team Coach – where I work with Executive Committees, and any type of team that seeks to achieve a result as a high performing team
Professional Services Firm Coach – where I work with partners and top talent, and client facing teams that come together to propose and win major bids and/or address complex client issues